Write one each of the following listed poems to complete the decathlon. If at the close of the Fest you have posted five, then you have completed the pentathlon. If you have posted seven, then you have completed the heptathlon. The poems you post need to be new poems, written for this contest.
There is no requirement that you post them in the order listed below.
When you post a poem to this thread, please identify what form it is. Keep a list of your poems to date. If there are numerous participants, this thread could get long, and if each participant updates their own list in progress, then it should make it an engaging thread.
Best of luck to you all. Remember, if this was easy, everyone would do it. Even prosers. Ooops, sorry prose writers.
Before the close of the Festival on August 20, 2018, write and post one of each of the following:
1. Haiku / senryu
3. Cinquain - any recognized form of cinquain
4. Etheree / reverse etheree / double etheree / double reverse etheree
5. Acrostic poem or square poem
6. Triolet or septolet
7. Sonnet or Sestina
8. Blank Verse minimum two stanzas
9. Free verse - free form
10. Cook’s Choice - author’s selection of any form, no form, etc – just a poem.