Welcome to The Tangled Branch!  Join us.

Aprés NaPo Bar & Grill

Deb

Re: Aprés NaPo Bar & Grill

Post by Deb » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Three plus months later ... I am utterly and completely in love with all of you - your words, their meaning, the emotions you all evoked, and the shared humanity. 

I just finished reading through the entire April 2019 Poetry thread ... again.

I still find myself in tears and doubled over in laughter -  even more so than before.

Perhaps it's my state of mind, perhaps in the seventh or fifteenth read, these poems strike a chord deeper than I remembered. I even cried at one of my own poems - outrageous!  :?: :o

I am deeply appreciative of the camaraderie and am fortunate to find myself among such talent. How can we not be renowned writers?

Who is the bartender here? 

A round for the house. 

Tracy, 
Thank you. I didn't know I could actually write or read writing as right as I learned to this year.

I thoroughly and completely appreciate all of you. I look forward to next year.

Painters are told to paint and artists told to 'art' every single day. Imagine how awesome we would all be if we kept this up, every day, for a year! We'd be exhausted, but we'd be damn good.

Cheers!
~Deb 

Tracy Mitchell

Post by Tracy Mitchell » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:07 am

Deb!! Hi!! Deb!! 

Great to see you here.  And what a wonderful post.  I share your sentiments in full, and it is a delight to read your post.  

Yes, NaPo was incredible - the writing, the writers, the experience.  I am so happy that you were part of it.

Now, get your pencils on for what is to come . . . :)

T

Deb

Post by Deb » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes! The Mid Summer Poetry Feast. I'm looking forward to it. 

We will be on vacation from the 8th through the 26th of August so I'll have to work that out somehow. We're going to road-trip to and through Colorado to try to hit all four of the National Parks in Colorado and catch one of the scenic train rides. 

We're fortunate that our grown sons still enjoy and are able to vacation with us. One of the boys has to fly home early to return to college but we'll have him with us for a little over half of the trip. 

Still, I'm sure Colorado will inspire some poetry. 

See you all soon.
Cheers,
~Deb